RUCONBAR has been nominated for the RailTech2019 Awards in Infrastructure category.
Among a very strong competition nominated in this category (Thales and InfraBel), RUCONBAR has received the RailTech Award for 2019!
The jury consisted of professionals as well as academics with expert knowledge of the railway industry. This jury evaluated the entries and announced the nominations. The jury members include:
- Dr. Erwin Abbink, Managing Consultant Innovation (Netherlands Railways NS)
- Prof. dr. ir. Rolf Dollevoet (Technical University Delft)
- Carel Robbeson, Board member (Railforum)
- Karel van Gils, Manager Innovation (Dutch Infrastructure Manager ProRail)
- Dr. Matthias Landgraf (Technical University of Graz)
- Hans Willem Vroon, Director (Railgood)
- Dr. ir. Niels van Oort, Assistant Professor Public Transport (Technical University Delft)
- Cor G.A. Hoenders, Director (Rail Cargo Information Netherlands)
The award ceremony took place in a beautiful St Nicolas’ Church in Utrecht. The award was handed by distinguished prof. Rolf Dolllevoet from TU Delft.
You can read more about the awards at: https://events.railtech.com/europe2019/awards/