Notified Body AISICO issued the CE (Conformite Europeenne) mark for RUCONBAR barriers on February 18th, 2014.
This document now opens the doors to us for a stronger performance in the market with regard to technology transfer.
Verified tests and calculations include:
- Sound absorption index according to HRN EN 1793-1:1999, HRN EN 1793-3:1999 and UNI EN 354:2003,
- Sound insulation according to standard HRN EN 1793-2-2013; HRN EN 1793-3:1999,
- Non-acoustic performance – Mechanical performance and stability requirements:
- Wind and static loading according to standard HRN EN 1794-1:2004,
- Self weight according to standard HRN EN 1794-1:2004,
- Danger of falling debris according to HRN EN 1794-2:2011,
- Resistance to brushwood fire according to HRN EN 1794-2:2011,
- Dynamic load from snow clearance according to HRN EN 1794-1:2004.